Tip O’Niell said, “All politics is local.”
As we continue to see dysfunction and corruption in Washington, DC and in our own state house, unborn babies are still dying by the thousands its time to take ownership over our own communities!
We are part of the SANCTUARY CITIES FOR THE UNBORN national initiative led by Mark Lee Dickson, Director of East Texas Right to Life
This is a local ordinance passed by city councils that:
- Declares abortion to be murder
- Prohibits abortion facilities from opening in city limits
Created Equal is leading an effort to outlaw abortion in the state of Ohio city by city, taking into account the legal intricacies of such a bold action.
- Ohio residents: If you are interested in helping to PASS AN ORDINANCE OUTLAWING ABORTION WITHIN YOUR CITY LIMITS, click here.
- If you are interested in outlawing abortion in your city, sign the Sanctuary Cities for the Unborn petition.
- For more information, go to: SanctuaryCitiesForTheUnborn.com.
As questionnaires are completed or you contact us directly, we will be reaching out and working with you to organize interest meetings and help your city pass an enforceable ordinance.
Now is the time for Ohioans everywhere to protect unborn children in their communities. Help establish SANCTUARY CITIES FOR THE UNBORN in Ohio!
YOUR CITY COULD BE THE NEXT SANCTUARY CITY FOR THE UNBORN!